Saturday, June 27, 2009

First the window, then it's to the wall. Lil' Jon, he always tells the truth.

The last day of school before holidays made me beyond happy. We had casual dress day and it also served as a spirit/fundraising day for children with diabetes. Everyone was supposed to wear all one colour and bring in a gold coin (either aus$1 or aus$2) donation. This little boy was wearing a Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt! He didn't have any real bulldog spirit or have any idea where he got the shirt, but, my goodness, he was wearing the shirt and that was all I needed from him.

Gooooo Dawgs! Sic' em! Woof woof woof!

The first few days of holiday have been very relaxing. I have had the house to myself for a lot of the weekend, so I have been working really hard on my portfolio, watching movies, and trying to walk down to the shops at least once a day. I cooked a recipe my mom gave me for dinner for everyone and it was a success! Everyone seemed to like it and complimented me on the meal. Phew...sort of a relief since I'm so used to cooking for one, I wasn't even sure if the dish was going to be decent!

Even though I am enjoying my downtime, I am very much excited to get to South Korea with Chloe! She has been telling me all of the things that we are going to do and prepping me for any culture shock that I might have. Bring. it. on.

1 comment:

gwtochterman!@gmail.com said...

Go Dogs, Sic Em?

Can't hold a candle to "Let's Go Rhody"