Tuesday, April 21, 2009

H & G...Hi & Goodbye.

Welcome to my life for the next 3 months!

I will be completing my student teaching at Bellaire Primary school in Geelong, Australia from May 11 until July 30. As of now, my visa is being squared away, and I am moving out of my apartment (shoutout to LJAMS) slowly but surely.

I don't know much about Geelong, considering I have been researching Darwin (the previous placement I had), but it is in the southern most part of Australia. I will be experiencing winter for the second time this year because of the different hemisphere, which is less than thrilling, but at least there will be awesome accents everywhere around me!

Anyway, I am trying to finish up the last bit of school work that I have and listening to a little Miles Davis on this beautiful day. Go grab a free cone at Ben & Jerry's if you haven't already!

No comments: